hi

  • njgirl1956
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      i am new to the group. do you meet, in person-not on the net, anywhere
      specific? is the meeting monthly and at what time??
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
        Hi Njgirl.

        We meet every Wednesday at Panera bread on Harlem Ave in Tinley Park
        at 7 p.m. Some people show up at 6, but in general we "officially"
        start at 7 p.m.

        Come and join us. I promise we don't bite and are fairly friendly. :)

        Becca

        p.s. if you need further details on where and when we meet, check out
        the calendar, all of our meetings are on there, as are other events
        when we plan them, like yarn crawls.

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "njgirl1956"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
          Hi Njgirl!

          Like Becca has already stated we meet up ever Wednesday night...glad you found our group, hope you can join us soon.

          Cheers,
          Kris