Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

  • Annie97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
      Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

      I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

      Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

      Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

      A  :-)

      p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

        http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---