Seems to be going around

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      Sorry I missed last night. By the time i got home from work I could
      barely breathe. So I figured I'd better not risk infecting the baby,
      or Becca. I would love to go to the Fold but I am on a strict yarn
      diet for 2008. Sad but true. I can only buy travel yarn, I had to
      put in that clause so I could buy some while in Scotland. Hope
      everything when well last night. See you next week.

      Amy