Re: A happy new year?

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
      I want to go, but, I work New Year's Eve until 7am!!! B

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

      ______________
      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
        Yes, yes, yes! I'll be there, yahoo!! B

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "stoler2001"

      • Annie97@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
          Me, too.

          Adrienne

          Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Annie97@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
            Hi - I need to pass.  If I go there, I know I will buy fiber and/or yarn, and I'm working on my personal stash challenge.  Have lots of fun there  :-)

            A  :-)

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2007
              As far as I know I will be there. I don't know what i will bring but
              I'll think of something. Can't wait to see the baby.

              Amy
            • sahmiamnc
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?

                I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family and
                Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm sure
                I've got something sweet around here... ;-)

                ~Nancy
              • Annie97@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                  Hi All - I've decided to pass on tonight.  As much as I would love to meet baby Miriam (I just do not think she could be ANY cuter  :-) ) and see you, Becca, I am feeling a little sniffly, and I don't think you would appreciate a sniffly person around that brand new darling baby.

                  Happy New Year, and I will see you all next week!

                  Adrienne  :-)

                  (please excuse any weird questions marks that may pop up in this email . . . I continue to have problems with AOL and Yahoo - they don't seem to like each too much.)

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                    We are starting at 7, normal SnB time. :)

                    See you tonight!

                    Becca

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                      I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
                      (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
                      to risk exposing the baby to anything.

                      Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
                      it just the two of us going?

                      --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

                      > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
                      >
                      > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
                      > and
                      > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
                      > sure
                      > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
                      >
                      > ~Nancy

                      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                        So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

                        Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                          If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                          a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                          bodies.

                          Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                        • Annie97@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                            Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

                            I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

                            Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

                            Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

                            A  :-)

                            p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

                            If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                            a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                            bodies.

                            Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                            Theresa

                            --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                            > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please > reply. > > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris > > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote: > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little > cold > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't > want > to risk exposing the baby to anything. > > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. > Is > it just the two of us going? > > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote: > > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later? > > > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my > family > > and > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm > > sure > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-) > > > > ~Nancy > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. >
                            ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          • mbg

                              http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---