Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] A happy new year?

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
      I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.

      Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your thinking of going. Anyone else interested?

      ~K

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:

      Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new year's
      sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a series
      of knitting clinics.

      20% off needles, books, software
      10% off hardware
      30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)

      I'm itching to check it out.

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
        I'm totally in!!

        I'll bring some dip.

        Can't wait to get my baby fix;)

        Love
        Kris

        stoler2001 <stoler2001@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone,

        This weeks SNB is at a different location. The Froebe and Stoler
        families would like to have everyone come to our home this week.

        Our address is: 18935 Harding Ave. Flossmoor.

        We are one block east of Crawford/ Pulaski Rd and one block north of
        Flossmoor Rd.

        If you would like to bring a snack that would be great. If not, thats
        ok too. Just let us know so we can plan.

        This change of venue is brought to you by the arrival of:

        Miriam Nicole Froebe ( and her mother's need to see her friends)

        See you there!

        Aleta

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
          Yes, it's one day, Tuesday the 1st. I'll try to remember to bring the
          flyer Wednesday.

          I do want to go. I need a getaway!

          Theresa

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.
          >
          > Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your
          > thinking of going. Anyone else interested?
          >
          > ~K
          >
          > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          >
          > Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new
          > year's
          > sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a
          > series
          > of knitting clinics.
          >
          > 20% off needles, books, software
          > 10% off hardware
          > 30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)
          >
          > I'm itching to check it out.

          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Bethany
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
            I want to go, but, I work New Year's Eve until 7am!!! B

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

            ______________
            > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          • Bethany
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
              Yes, yes, yes! I'll be there, yahoo!! B

              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "stoler2001"

            • Annie97@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                Me, too.

                Adrienne

                Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Annie97@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                  Hi - I need to pass.  If I go there, I know I will buy fiber and/or yarn, and I'm working on my personal stash challenge.  Have lots of fun there  :-)

                  A  :-)

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 24, 2007
                    As far as I know I will be there. I don't know what i will bring but
                    I'll think of something. Can't wait to see the baby.

                    Amy
                  • sahmiamnc
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                      Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?

                      I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family and
                      Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm sure
                      I've got something sweet around here... ;-)

                      ~Nancy
                    • Annie97@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                        Hi All - I've decided to pass on tonight.  As much as I would love to meet baby Miriam (I just do not think she could be ANY cuter  :-) ) and see you, Becca, I am feeling a little sniffly, and I don't think you would appreciate a sniffly person around that brand new darling baby.

                        Happy New Year, and I will see you all next week!

                        Adrienne  :-)

                        (please excuse any weird questions marks that may pop up in this email . . . I continue to have problems with AOL and Yahoo - they don't seem to like each too much.)

                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                          We are starting at 7, normal SnB time. :)

                          See you tonight!

                          Becca

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                            I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
                            (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
                            to risk exposing the baby to anything.

                            Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
                            it just the two of us going?

                            --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

                            > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
                            >
                            > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
                            > and
                            > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
                            > sure
                            > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
                            >
                            > ~Nancy

                            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                              So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

                              Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                bodies.

                                Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                              • Annie97@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                  Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

                                  I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

                                  Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

                                  Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

                                  A  :-)

                                  p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

                                  If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                  a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                  bodies.

                                  Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                  Theresa

                                  --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                                  > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please > reply. > > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris > > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote: > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little > cold > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't > want > to risk exposing the baby to anything. > > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. > Is > it just the two of us going? > > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote: > > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later? > > > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my > family > > and > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm > > sure > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-) > > > > ~Nancy > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. >
                                  ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                • mbg

                                    http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---