A happy new year?

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
      Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new year's
      sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a series
      of knitting clinics.

      20% off needles, books, software
      10% off hardware
      30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)

      I'm itching to check it out.

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
        I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.

        Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your thinking of going. Anyone else interested?

        ~K

        http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
          I'm totally in!!

          I'll bring some dip.

          Can't wait to get my baby fix;)

          Love
          Kris

          stoler2001 <stoler2001@...> wrote:
          Hi everyone,

          This weeks SNB is at a different location. The Froebe and Stoler
          families would like to have everyone come to our home this week.

          Our address is: 18935 Harding Ave. Flossmoor.

          We are one block east of Crawford/ Pulaski Rd and one block north of
          Flossmoor Rd.

          If you would like to bring a snack that would be great. If not, thats
          ok too. Just let us know so we can plan.

          This change of venue is brought to you by the arrival of:

          Miriam Nicole Froebe ( and her mother's need to see her friends)

          See you there!

          Aleta

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
            Yes, it's one day, Tuesday the 1st. I'll try to remember to bring the
            flyer Wednesday.

            I do want to go. I need a getaway!

            Theresa

            --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

            > I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.
            >
            > Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your
            > thinking of going. Anyone else interested?
            >
            > ~K
            >
            > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
            >
            > Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new
            > year's
            > sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a
            > series
            > of knitting clinics.
            >
            > 20% off needles, books, software
            > 10% off hardware
            > 30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)
            >
            > I'm itching to check it out.

            > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Bethany
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
              I want to go, but, I work New Year's Eve until 7am!!! B

              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

              ______________
              > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

            • Bethany
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                Yes, yes, yes! I'll be there, yahoo!! B

                --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "stoler2001"

              • Annie97@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                  Me, too.

                  Adrienne

                  Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Annie97@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                    Hi - I need to pass.  If I go there, I know I will buy fiber and/or yarn, and I'm working on my personal stash challenge.  Have lots of fun there  :-)

                    A  :-)

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 24, 2007
                      As far as I know I will be there. I don't know what i will bring but
                      I'll think of something. Can't wait to see the baby.

                      Amy
                    • sahmiamnc
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                        Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?

                        I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family and
                        Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm sure
                        I've got something sweet around here... ;-)

                        ~Nancy
                      • Annie97@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                          Hi All - I've decided to pass on tonight.  As much as I would love to meet baby Miriam (I just do not think she could be ANY cuter  :-) ) and see you, Becca, I am feeling a little sniffly, and I don't think you would appreciate a sniffly person around that brand new darling baby.

                          Happy New Year, and I will see you all next week!

                          Adrienne  :-)

                          (please excuse any weird questions marks that may pop up in this email . . . I continue to have problems with AOL and Yahoo - they don't seem to like each too much.)

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                            We are starting at 7, normal SnB time. :)

                            See you tonight!

                            Becca

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                              I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
                              (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
                              to risk exposing the baby to anything.

                              Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
                              it just the two of us going?

                              --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

                              > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
                              >
                              > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
                              > and
                              > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
                              > sure
                              > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
                              >
                              > ~Nancy

                              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

                                Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                  If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                  a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                  bodies.

                                  Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                • Annie97@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                    Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

                                    I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

                                    Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

                                    Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

                                    A  :-)

                                    p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

                                    If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                    a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                    bodies.

                                    Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                    Theresa

                                    --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                                    > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please > reply. > > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris > > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote: > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little > cold > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't > want > to risk exposing the baby to anything. > > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. > Is > it just the two of us going? > > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote: > > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later? > > > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my > family > > and > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm > > sure > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-) > > > > ~Nancy > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. >
                                    ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                  • mbg

                                      http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---