Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
      Great! I'll be there and I can't wait to meet Miriam Nicole. :D

      Theresa

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
        Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new year's
        sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a series
        of knitting clinics.

        20% off needles, books, software
        10% off hardware
        30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)

        I'm itching to check it out.

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
          I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.

          Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your thinking of going. Anyone else interested?

          ~K

          http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
            I'm totally in!!

            I'll bring some dip.

            Can't wait to get my baby fix;)

            Love
            Kris

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
              Yes, it's one day, Tuesday the 1st. I'll try to remember to bring the
              flyer Wednesday.

              I do want to go. I need a getaway!

              Theresa

              --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

              > I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.
              >
              > Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your
              > thinking of going. Anyone else interested?
              >
              > ~K
              >
              > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
              >
              > Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new
              > year's
              > sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a
              > series
              > of knitting clinics.
              >
              > 20% off needles, books, software
              > 10% off hardware
              > 30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)
              >
              > I'm itching to check it out.

              > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Bethany
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                I want to go, but, I work New Year's Eve until 7am!!! B

                --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

                ______________
                > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

              • Bethany
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                  Yes, yes, yes! I'll be there, yahoo!! B

                  --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "stoler2001"

                • Annie97@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                    Me, too.

                    Adrienne

                    Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • Annie97@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                      Hi - I need to pass.  If I go there, I know I will buy fiber and/or yarn, and I'm working on my personal stash challenge.  Have lots of fun there  :-)

                      A  :-)

                      ______________________________________________________________________ ______________
                      > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs >
                      Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • amlahe616
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 24, 2007
                        As far as I know I will be there. I don't know what i will bring but
                        I'll think of something. Can't wait to see the baby.

                        Amy
                      • sahmiamnc
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                          Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?

                          I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family and
                          Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm sure
                          I've got something sweet around here... ;-)

                          ~Nancy
                        • Annie97@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                            Hi All - I've decided to pass on tonight.  As much as I would love to meet baby Miriam (I just do not think she could be ANY cuter  :-) ) and see you, Becca, I am feeling a little sniffly, and I don't think you would appreciate a sniffly person around that brand new darling baby.

                            Happy New Year, and I will see you all next week!

                            Adrienne  :-)

                            (please excuse any weird questions marks that may pop up in this email . . . I continue to have problems with AOL and Yahoo - they don't seem to like each too much.)

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                              We are starting at 7, normal SnB time. :)

                              See you tonight!

                              Becca

                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
                                (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
                                to risk exposing the baby to anything.

                                Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
                                it just the two of us going?

                                --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

                                > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
                                >
                                > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
                                > and
                                > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
                                > sure
                                > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
                                >
                                > ~Nancy

                                Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                  So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

                                  Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                    If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                    a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                    bodies.

                                    Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                  • Annie97@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                      Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

                                      I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

                                      Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

                                      Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

                                      A  :-)

                                      p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

                                      If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                      a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                      bodies.

                                      Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                      Theresa

                                      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                                      > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please > reply. > > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris > > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote: > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little > cold > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't > want > to risk exposing the baby to anything. > > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. > Is > it just the two of us going? > > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote: > > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later? > > > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my > family > > and > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm > > sure > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-) > > > > ~Nancy > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. >
                                      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                    • mbg

                                        http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---