Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

  • stoler2001
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      This weeks SNB is at a different location. The Froebe and Stoler
      families would like to have everyone come to our home this week.

      Our address is: 18935 Harding Ave. Flossmoor.

      We are one block east of Crawford/ Pulaski Rd and one block north of
      Flossmoor Rd.

      If you would like to bring a snack that would be great. If not, thats
      ok too. Just let us know so we can plan.

      This change of venue is brought to you by the arrival of:

      Miriam Nicole Froebe ( and her mother's need to see her friends)

      See you there!

      Aleta
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
        Great! I'll be there and I can't wait to meet Miriam Nicole. :D

        Theresa

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
          Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new year's
          sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a series
          of knitting clinics.

          20% off needles, books, software
          10% off hardware
          30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)

          I'm itching to check it out.

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
            I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.

            Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your thinking of going. Anyone else interested?

            ~K

            http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
              I'm totally in!!

              I'll bring some dip.

              Can't wait to get my baby fix;)

              Love
              Kris

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                Yes, it's one day, Tuesday the 1st. I'll try to remember to bring the
                flyer Wednesday.

                I do want to go. I need a getaway!

                Theresa

                --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                > I haven't see the flyer...I hope I'm on the mailing list.
                >
                > Is this for one day...the 1st? I'd love to join you if your
                > thinking of going. Anyone else interested?
                >
                > ~K
                >
                > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
                >
                > Guess what came in today's mail? The flyer for The Fold's new
                > year's
                > sale. Starts at 10 a.m. and she's providing refreshments and a
                > series
                > of knitting clinics.
                >
                > 20% off needles, books, software
                > 10% off hardware
                > 30-50% off "many yarns" (but she doesn't say which)
                >
                > I'm itching to check it out.

                > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Bethany
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                  I want to go, but, I work New Year's Eve until 7am!!! B

                  --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

                  ______________
                  > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                • Bethany
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 22, 2007
                    Yes, yes, yes! I'll be there, yahoo!! B

                    --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "stoler2001"

                  • Annie97@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                      Me, too.

                      Adrienne

                      Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • Annie97@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 23, 2007
                        Hi - I need to pass.  If I go there, I know I will buy fiber and/or yarn, and I'm working on my personal stash challenge.  Have lots of fun there  :-)

                        A  :-)

                        ______________________________________________________________________ ______________
                        > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs >
                        Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • amlahe616
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 24, 2007
                          As far as I know I will be there. I don't know what i will bring but
                          I'll think of something. Can't wait to see the baby.

                          Amy
                        • sahmiamnc
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                            Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?

                            I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family and
                            Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm sure
                            I've got something sweet around here... ;-)

                            ~Nancy
                          • Annie97@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                              Hi All - I've decided to pass on tonight.  As much as I would love to meet baby Miriam (I just do not think she could be ANY cuter  :-) ) and see you, Becca, I am feeling a little sniffly, and I don't think you would appreciate a sniffly person around that brand new darling baby.

                              Happy New Year, and I will see you all next week!

                              Adrienne  :-)

                              (please excuse any weird questions marks that may pop up in this email . . . I continue to have problems with AOL and Yahoo - they don't seem to like each too much.)

                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                We are starting at 7, normal SnB time. :)

                                See you tonight!

                                Becca

                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                  I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
                                  (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
                                  to risk exposing the baby to anything.

                                  Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
                                  it just the two of us going?

                                  --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

                                  > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
                                  >
                                  > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
                                  > and
                                  > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
                                  > sure
                                  > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
                                  >
                                  > ~Nancy

                                  Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 26, 2007
                                    So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

                                    Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                      If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                      a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                      bodies.

                                      Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                    • Annie97@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
                                        Theresa - I SO want to go . . .  :-D  and if I was going, I would offer to drive (the station wagon holds a LOT of people and the back holds a LOT of fiber, multiple wheels, etc.).  However, my stashes are of frightening proportions, and I KNOW that if I go there I will buy fiber and/or yarn.

                                        I really want to use up more of what I have already . . . plus, I got a space in The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling, so I've given myself a dispensation for that event, which happens before my June 30th deadline.

                                        Please tell Toni that Adrienne Rieck sends her best regards  :-)

                                        Have big fun and I want to see photos of the loot!

                                        A  :-)

                                        p.s.  Usual disclaimer about wonky question marks if any appear in this post  :-D

                                        If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
                                        a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
                                        bodies.

                                        Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

                                        Theresa

                                        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

                                        > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please > reply. > > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris > > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote: > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little > cold > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't > want > to risk exposing the baby to anything. > > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. > Is > it just the two of us going? > > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote: > > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later? > > > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my > family > > and > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm > > sure > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-) > > > > ~Nancy > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. >
                                        ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                      • mbg

                                          http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---