Re: Impromptu?

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
      I will be in town until Dec 26. Is there any other time available?

      I don't have much time available since there is a major project I need
      to finish before returning... but I AM open to suggestions :-D Have
      fun at the Gift Exchange tonight!

      ~ Vicky

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens