Party@Panera

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Sorry I've missed those email coming in...bit busy lately.

      Plan is for the party at Panera Bread. I got a chance to see Becca tonight and she'll be released sometime Wednesday. With her still recovering and the baby so little, we should wait before pouncing on the Stoler/Froebe household.

      See you all tomorrow!
      Cheers,