Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Wednesday?

  • mbg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
      could someone call me when this is worked out?  I'll be on the road all day tomorrow, showing up just in time for knitting.

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      So, where are we meeting tomorrow night? Still at Panera, or at the
      Stoler's as Aleta suggested? Aleta and Becca, are you up for that?

      And, yes, that baby DEFINITELY looks like her daddy!

      ~Nancy