Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Impromptu?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
      Vicky, I would love to see you, but I have a teleconference Friday
      night. How long will you be in town?

      Theresa

      --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

      > D'oh... it woulda HELPED if I had SIGNED that!
      >
      > This is Vicky!
      >
      > ~ Vicky
      >
      > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"
      > <nia_mac@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > To impromptu or not to impromptu?
      > >
      > > Hi everyone! I have been so BUSY I haven't had a chance to check
      > in
      > > with you all since before SEPTEMBER! Yikes!
      > >
      > > Well, back then I suggested a Spontaneous SNB but forgot to
      > remind you
      > > all that I was in town... My bad ;-)
      > >
      > > ANYWAY, I will be in town starting on Friday, so I was wondering
      > if,
      > > in this hustling and bustling time of year, anyone is able to
      > attend
      > > an impromptu/spontaneous (but obviously planned!) SNB at Caribou
      > or
      > > Panera on Friday night?
      > >
      > > I know you all moved to Panera, but I am very fond of Caribou...
      > >
      > > Anyway, let me know if anyone can attend!
      > >
      > > I WISH I could see Becca and Miriam Nicole! Timing is bad for me
      > > though, sorry! Happy Wishes Becca when you have time to see this
      > :-)
      > >
      > > I wanted to give you all fair warning (more than four days at
      > least!)
      > > but as I have said... I am really busy.
      > >
      > > Merry Christmas! and I hope your Chanukah was wonderful!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Apolonia Skywalk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
        I will be in town until Dec 26. Is there any other time available?

        I don't have much time available since there is a major project I need
        to finish before returning... but I AM open to suggestions :-D Have
        fun at the Gift Exchange tonight!

        ~ Vicky

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens