Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Announcing: Miriam Nicole Froebe born December 17th, 2007

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2007
      How Fabulous!!! Beautiful baby...that side profile looks like Jason to me;)

      "Jason L. Froebe" <jason@...> wrote:
      Miriam Nicole Froebe
      7lb 12 ounces
      19.5 inches
      born December 17th, 2007 at 1:01 am CST

      She's at St. Francis hospital in Blue Island

      First set of photos at the hospital
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ jfroebe/sets/ 7215760348566869 1/ :)

      For those of you that don't know, you can see the original size photo
      by clicking on a photo, click on "All Sizes", click on "Original". Why
      would you want the original size? To print out the photos of course!

      Flickr also will print out the photos and mail them to you if you
      click on "Prints & More".