Announcing: Miriam Nicole Froebe born December 17th, 2007

  • Jason L. Froebe
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2007
      Miriam Nicole Froebe
      7lb 12 ounces
      19.5 inches
      born December 17th, 2007 at 1:01 am CST

      She's at St. Francis hospital in Blue Island

      First set of photos at the hospital
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfroebe/sets/72157603485668691/ :)

      For those of you that don't know, you can see the original size photo
      by clicking on a photo, click on "All Sizes", click on "Original". Why
      would you want the original size? To print out the photos of course!

      Flickr also will print out the photos and mail them to you if you
      click on "Prints & More".
    • Annie97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2007
        Yay!!!  Welcome to the World, Baby Girl  :-)

        Congratulations Becca, Jason and families.  Miriam Nicole is beautiful  :-)

        Adrienne  :-)

        She's at St. Francis hospital in Blue Island

        First set of photos at the hospital
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfroebe/sets/72157603485668691/ :)

        For those of you that don't know, you can see the original size photo
        by clicking on a photo, click on "All Sizes", click on "Original". Why
        would you want the original size? To print out the photos of course!

        Flickr also will print out the photos and mail them to you if you
        click on "Prints & More".

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2007
          She's beautiful!!! Is her hair red? Or is that just my monitor?

          Theresa

          --- "Jason L. Froebe" <jason@...> wrote:

          > Miriam Nicole Froebe
          > 7lb 12 ounces
          > 19.5 inches
          > born December 17th, 2007 at 1:01 am CST
          >
          > She's at St. Francis hospital in Blue Island
          >
          > First set of photos at the hospital
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfroebe/sets/72157603485668691/ :)
          >
          > For those of you that don't know, you can see the original size
          > photo
          > by clicking on a photo, click on "All Sizes", click on "Original".
          > Why
          > would you want the original size? To print out the photos of
          > course!
          >
          > Flickr also will print out the photos and mail them to you if you
          > click on "Prints & More".

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • mbg