Re: Impromptu?

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
      D'oh... it woulda HELPED if I had SIGNED that!

      This is Vicky!

      ~ Vicky

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
        Vicky, I would love to see you, but I have a teleconference Friday
        night. How long will you be in town?

        Theresa

        --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

        > D'oh... it woulda HELPED if I had SIGNED that!
        >
        > This is Vicky!
        >
        > ~ Vicky
        >
        > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"
        > <nia_mac@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > To impromptu or not to impromptu?
        > >
        > > Hi everyone! I have been so BUSY I haven't had a chance to check
        > in
        > > with you all since before SEPTEMBER! Yikes!
        > >
        > > Well, back then I suggested a Spontaneous SNB but forgot to
        > remind you
        > > all that I was in town... My bad ;-)
        > >
        > > ANYWAY, I will be in town starting on Friday, so I was wondering
        > if,
        > > in this hustling and bustling time of year, anyone is able to
        > attend
        > > an impromptu/spontaneous (but obviously planned!) SNB at Caribou
        > or
        > > Panera on Friday night?
        > >
        > > I know you all moved to Panera, but I am very fond of Caribou...
        > >
        > > Anyway, let me know if anyone can attend!
        > >
        > > I WISH I could see Becca and Miriam Nicole! Timing is bad for me
        > > though, sorry! Happy Wishes Becca when you have time to see this
        > :-)
        > >
        > > I wanted to give you all fair warning (more than four days at
        > least!)
        > > but as I have said... I am really busy.
        > >
        > > Merry Christmas! and I hope your Chanukah was wonderful!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Apolonia Skywalk
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
          I will be in town until Dec 26. Is there any other time available?

          I don't have much time available since there is a major project I need
          to finish before returning... but I AM open to suggestions :-D Have
          fun at the Gift Exchange tonight!

          ~ Vicky

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens