Impromptu?

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
      To impromptu or not to impromptu?

      Hi everyone! I have been so BUSY I haven't had a chance to check in
      with you all since before SEPTEMBER! Yikes!

      Well, back then I suggested a Spontaneous SNB but forgot to remind you
      all that I was in town... My bad ;-)

      ANYWAY, I will be in town starting on Friday, so I was wondering if,
      in this hustling and bustling time of year, anyone is able to attend
      an impromptu/spontaneous (but obviously planned!) SNB at Caribou or
      Panera on Friday night?

      I know you all moved to Panera, but I am very fond of Caribou...

      Anyway, let me know if anyone can attend!

      I WISH I could see Becca and Miriam Nicole! Timing is bad for me
      though, sorry! Happy Wishes Becca when you have time to see this :-)

      I wanted to give you all fair warning (more than four days at least!)
      but as I have said... I am really busy.

      Merry Christmas! and I hope your Chanukah was wonderful!
    • Apolonia Skywalk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
        D'oh... it woulda HELPED if I had SIGNED that!

        This is Vicky!

        ~ Vicky

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
          Vicky, I would love to see you, but I have a teleconference Friday
          night. How long will you be in town?

          Theresa

          --- Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:

          > D'oh... it woulda HELPED if I had SIGNED that!
          >
          > This is Vicky!
          >
          > ~ Vicky
          >
          > --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Apolonia Skywalk"
          > <nia_mac@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > To impromptu or not to impromptu?
          > >
          > > Hi everyone! I have been so BUSY I haven't had a chance to check
          > in
          > > with you all since before SEPTEMBER! Yikes!
          > >
          > > Well, back then I suggested a Spontaneous SNB but forgot to
          > remind you
          > > all that I was in town... My bad ;-)
          > >
          > > ANYWAY, I will be in town starting on Friday, so I was wondering
          > if,
          > > in this hustling and bustling time of year, anyone is able to
          > attend
          > > an impromptu/spontaneous (but obviously planned!) SNB at Caribou
          > or
          > > Panera on Friday night?
          > >
          > > I know you all moved to Panera, but I am very fond of Caribou...
          > >
          > > Anyway, let me know if anyone can attend!
          > >
          > > I WISH I could see Becca and Miriam Nicole! Timing is bad for me
          > > though, sorry! Happy Wishes Becca when you have time to see this
          > :-)
          > >
          > > I wanted to give you all fair warning (more than four days at
          > least!)
          > > but as I have said... I am really busy.
          > >
          > > Merry Christmas! and I hope your Chanukah was wonderful!

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Apolonia Skywalk
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
            I will be in town until Dec 26. Is there any other time available?

            I don't have much time available since there is a major project I need
            to finish before returning... but I AM open to suggestions :-D Have
            fun at the Gift Exchange tonight!

            ~ Vicky

            --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens