Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
      We'll miss you! Hugs to you and your family.

      ~Kris

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      Hi. I have to go to Michigan. So I won't be able to make the party. I hope everyone has a
      good time. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, HoHoHo and all that Jazz.

      Amy

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
        Hi Amy! Have fun in Michigan. And if you get a chance, give Tricia a
        call -- she keeps asking about you. :)

        Theresa

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs