Holiday Party

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
      Hi. I have to go to Michigan. So I won't be able to make the party. I hope everyone has a
      good time. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, HoHoHo and all that Jazz.

      Amy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
        We'll miss you! Hugs to you and your family.

        ~Kris

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
          Hi Amy! Have fun in Michigan. And if you get a chance, give Tricia a
          call -- she keeps asking about you. :)

          Theresa

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs