SnB Holiday Party!

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Just wanted to make it official and let everyone know that Wednesday,
      December 19th is the SnB Grab Bag Holiday Party.

      We'll wait until 7:30 to be sure everyone can make it. The
      recommendation is a $15 knitted related gift (yarn, pattern,
      notions...etc) concealed in some kind of way.

      Some members have brought treats, but this is optional. I'm not sure
      of any policy by Panera on this, but heck if we share they'll be happy
      I'm sure.

      Hope to see you there!
      Knit-On