Re: New Member

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2007
      Oops. I forgot to tell you, we are meeting this Thursday instead of
      Wednesday. Nobody wants to miss Halloween. Otherwise, we meet every
      Wednesday.

      Okay. Sorry for the confusion.

      Becca

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 29, 2007
        Hi Linda! Welcome! I look forward to meeting you soon.

        Some of us get to Panera earlier than the official 7 pm start time.
        We used to meet from 7 to 10, but Panera closes earlier than our old
        meeting place. So now a lot of us are at Panera from 6 to 9.

        See you there!
        Theresa

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 29, 2007
          Hi Linda!

          I'm glad you've discovered us and I look forward to knitting with you...no matter what your skill level. We have ladies who have been doing it like...for-ever and other who have just started.

          We were having conflicts with our previous location and have moved just north to Panera Bread, 15845 S Harlem Ave...which I believe is technically in Orland Park.

          We'll be meeting on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday...candy and all, ya know. Hope you can make it out.

          Cheers and Knit-On.
          Kris

          laurelena78 <laurelena78@...> wrote:
          Hi, I just joined your group and would like to join a knitting session
          with you folks sometime. I've moved to Illinois from California and
          don't know a lot of people yet, so this is a great opportunity for me
          to make some new friends.
          I'm still a beginner knitter. I've knit some socks and scarves and
          have my first cardigan in my UFO pile :P I also like to crochet!
          Cheers!
          Linda

        • Bethany
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2007
            <laurelena78@...> wrote:

            > Hi, I just joined your group and would like to join a knitting session
            > with you folks sometime. I've moved to Illinois from California and
            > don't know a lot of people yet, so this is a great opportunity for me
            > to make some new friends.
            > I'm still a beginner knitter. I've knit some socks and scarves and
            > have my first cardigan in my UFO pile :P I also like to crochet!
            > Cheers!
            > Linda

            Hi Linda! I picked up knitting again this year after a lifetime
            hiatus! I actually crochet as well! Hope to see you soon!
          • laurelena78
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2007
              Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
              Sorry I missed the last session. I work until 7:30pm on Wednesdays,
              and 8:30pm on Thursdays, all the way in River Forest (bleh!!), but I'm
              quitting that job, so once I've finished my two weeks, I'll be able to
              make it! Yay, more knitting time! I live in Lockport off 159th, so
              Orland Park/Tinley Park is not too far :D

              Oh, and I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. I was an elementary
              school teacher there. Now I'll be subbing :)

              --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON
              <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

              > Hi Linda!
              >
              > I'm glad you've discovered us and I look forward to knitting with
              you...no matter what your skill level. We have ladies who have been
              doing it like...for-ever and other who have just started.

              > We were having conflicts with our previous location and have moved
              just north to Panera Bread, 15845 S Harlem Ave...which I believe is
              technically in Orland Park.

              > We'll be meeting on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday...candy
              and all, ya know. Hope you can make it out.

              > Cheers and Knit-On.
              > Kris
              >
              > laurelena78 <laurelena78@...> wrote:
              Hi, I just joined your group and would like to join a knitting session
              > with you folks sometime. I've moved to Illinois from California and
              > don't know a lot of people yet, so this is a great opportunity for me
              > to make some new friends.
              > I'm still a beginner knitter. I've knit some socks and scarves and
              > have my first cardigan in my UFO pile :P I also like to crochet!
              > Cheers!
              > Linda

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • laurelena78
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
                Hey, this is Linda again. I don't know if you all remember me. I met
                with your group several weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving. The
                holidays and life in general interfered, but I'd like to come back.
                Hope to see you all on Wednesday. :)

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
                  Hi Linda!

                  Hope you had a great holiday. We'd love for you to join us...I was hoping we didn't scare you away;)

                  Cheers,
                  Kris