Hello Knitters!

  • deahrp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hello all! I am so happy to find there is a knitting group in this
      area. I was hoping there was room for more! I started knitting about
      a year ago and have become obsessed with it and would love to get
      together with some people with the same obsession (or at least
      interest!) We do you all meet? Last Wednesday of the month? I can't
      promise I coudl make it every time as I am in grad school so I
      generally knit on the breaks and when I need to relax. Hope to get
      knitting with you all!

      Deah
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        Welcome!

        We meet the second and last Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. at
        Caribou Coffee on Harlem Ave in Tinley Park. Please come meet us!
        The more the merrier.

        Tzurriz/Becca

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
          Welcome Deah!  Hope you can join us!

          --
          Jen Adams Donnelly

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
            Hi Deah! You should come tonight if you can! As some
            of the other gals will tell you, we meet twice a month
            (Every-other-Wed) at 7pm...no need to knit alone,
            there is always room for a fellow obsessed knitter:)
            Hope to meet you soon.

            Kris