Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Panera tonight!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
      I'll see you guys at Panara...not sure if I can get there earlier...but either way, there's yummy food;)

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Hey, all.

      I was just IM'ing with Becca and she said to go ahead and post that
      we'll be meeting at Panera tonight! Yay, dinner!

      I'll probably get there around 6:00-6:15, if anyone else wants to come
      that early.

      See you tonight!

      ~Nancy