Re: Panera tonight!

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
      I am going to try and get there about 6-615. This way I don't have to
      try and find dinner at home.

      Amy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
        I'll see you guys at Panara...not sure if I can get there earlier...but either way, there's yummy food;)

        sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
        Hey, all.

        I was just IM'ing with Becca and she said to go ahead and post that
        we'll be meeting at Panera tonight! Yay, dinner!

        I'll probably get there around 6:00-6:15, if anyone else wants to come
        that early.

        See you tonight!

        ~Nancy