Panera tonight!

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
      Hey, all.

      I was just IM'ing with Becca and she said to go ahead and post that
      we'll be meeting at Panera tonight! Yay, dinner!

      I'll probably get there around 6:00-6:15, if anyone else wants to come
      that early.

      See you tonight!

      ~Nancy
    • mbg

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2007
          I am going to try and get there about 6-615. This way I don't have to
          try and find dinner at home.

          Amy