Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Taste

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      One of my writing buddies, Allie Pleiter, will be doing a book
      reading/signing and knit-in at Knitche Thursday night. Here's the
      info in case anyone is interested.

      I'm considering going ... weeknight, long drive, yadda yadda, but I
      still would kind of like to go if anyone is up for it.

      Theresa

      Greetings!

    • Annie97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
        Crud.  This sounds wonderful, and Knitche is a store I have been wanting to visit, but I have another commitment on Thursday nights.

        Adrienne  :-)

        __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/