Moving

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      I like Panera, and it is not impossible for me to get there at 6pm. I
      hate to move since we have been there so long, but they anger that
      other peoples rudeness creates is annoying. Whatever we decide I am
      probablly going to go there at about 6 anyways to get food if anyone
      cares to join me.

      As for next week I am open on tues or thurs whatever is best for
      everyone else.

      Amy
    • mbg