Re: Please don't forget!

  • Kimberlee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Hey, Becca and ladies!
      Yeah, there's no way I can make it Wed. I'm so bummed. I have an
      expo at my friend's church the following night and found out they're
      expecting 100 women for the Girl's Night Out spa. I definitely need
      to be prepared! I don't have anyone who can help me out that night.
      I should be able to meet next month. I am itching to get time to
      knit. I am pretty sure I know what I want to start making!
      kimberlee

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@g...>
      wrote:

      > Please respond to our poll. Let us know if you'll be attending.
      It's