Wed Oct 31 Moves to Thurs Nov 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
      I don't remember if this was put out yet or not, but Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year and with kiddos and candy we might be better off meeting the day after.

      Knit-On
      ~Kris

    • Annie97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
        I liked Panera - they seemed happy enough to have us there - I'm happy to go wherever in the area you guys decide upon.

        I do like to be home on Halloween, and I have another commitment on Thursday nights so will have to pass and will see you all on November 7th.

        Adrienne  :-)