Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Panera, anyone?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2007
      I second the motion.

      It's not like we can't move again if Panera doesn't work out either. I'm just sick of having this over-looming feeling of not being wanted.

      ~Kris

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      So, I'm throwing this out for discussion after Amy and I chatted about
      it last Wednesday. What does everyone think about switching our
      meeting place from Caribou Coffee to Panera? Amy and I both thought
      that Panera had a much nicer "vibe" about it than Caribou (Becca was
      right!), and we also thought it was a nice option that we could get
      real food there (as opposed to just sweet stuff). The drawback, of
      course, is that they're only open until 9, but maybe we could meet at
      6:00 or 6:30 instead?

      Also, our group is growing by leaps and bounds and Panera has enough
      room to accommodate the 6-10 knitters that are now coming almost
      weekly. Imagine the scene at Caribou the first time we have 12 people
      show up!

      So what does everyone else think?

      ~Nancy

    • dorisr93
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
        Which Panera?

        And what's the final word on Halloween week?

        Doris