Panera, anyone?

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2007
      So, I'm throwing this out for discussion after Amy and I chatted about
      it last Wednesday. What does everyone think about switching our
      meeting place from Caribou Coffee to Panera? Amy and I both thought
      that Panera had a much nicer "vibe" about it than Caribou (Becca was
      right!), and we also thought it was a nice option that we could get
      real food there (as opposed to just sweet stuff). The drawback, of
      course, is that they're only open until 9, but maybe we could meet at
      6:00 or 6:30 instead?

      Also, our group is growing by leaps and bounds and Panera has enough
      room to accommodate the 6-10 knitters that are now coming almost
      weekly. Imagine the scene at Caribou the first time we have 12 people
      show up!

      So what does everyone else think?

      ~Nancy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
          Which Panera?

          And what's the final word on Halloween week?

          Doris