Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New Member - Hello :-)

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'm in Flossmoor. So, not that far is right. See you there
      Aleta

      annie97v <Annie97@...> wrote:
      Hi, I would like to come to one of your Wednesday night gatherings. My
      name is Adrienne, I live in Olympia Fields, so Tinley is not too far. I
      saw you had some discussion about location - please let me know where
      you will be meeting and at what time. Thanks very much,

      Adrienne :-)
      www.knitandrun97. blogspot. com