Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New Member - Hello :-)

  • Annie97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      Thanks to all for the warm welcome!  I won't be able to come every Wednesday (2nd and 4th are for teaching the church ladies how to knit prayer shawls  :-) ), but I will try to come this Wednesday.  It's at 7, yes?

      If my post is full of questions marks, I apologize in advance.  I've had a lot of trouble with Yahoo lately  :-)

      Looking forward to meeting you all there,

      Adrienne  :-)
      www.knitandrun97.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
        Congrats!!!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you.
        Aleta

        Melanie Cannon <mel.cannon@...> wrote:
        I wanted to let you all know that I really enjoyed meeting up with you the week I came, too.  I drove up there the next week which was when you had relocated to Panera.  I wasn't that heartbroken about not finding any of you there because I was sick and really should have stayed home.  But once you figure out where you're meeting, I plan to be a regular.  Especially since I just found out today that I passed the bar and will thus not be losing my job and moving back to St. Louis.  :)

        Melanie

        annie97v <Annie97@aol. com> wrote:
        Hi, I would like to come to one of your Wednesday night gatherings. My
        name is Adrienne, I live in Olympia Fields, so Tinley is not too far. I
        saw you had some discussion about location - please let me know where
        you will be meeting and at what time. Thanks very much,

        Adrienne :-)
        www.knitandrun97. blogspot. com

        Got a little couch potato?

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.