Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New Member - Hello :-)

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      Congratulations on passing the bar!

      Becca told the girls at the counter that if any other knitters came
      in, please let you know we'd moved to Panera because of the problem
      with the tables and that other group. Shows you something about those
      baristas, doesn't it?

      Sorry you missed us.

      Theresa

      --- Melanie Cannon <mel.cannon@...> wrote:

      > I wanted to let you all know that I really enjoyed meeting up with
      > you the week I came, too. I drove up there the next week which was
      > when you had relocated to Panera. I wasn't that heartbroken about
      > not finding any of you there because I was sick and really should
      > have stayed home. But once you figure out where you're meeting, I
      > plan to be a regular. Especially since I just found out today that
      > I passed the bar and will thus not be losing my job and moving back
      > to St. Louis. :)
      >
      > Melanie
      >
      > annie97v <Annie97@...> wrote: Hi,
      > I would like to come to one of your Wednesday night gatherings. My
      >
      > name is Adrienne, I live in Olympia Fields, so Tinley is not too
      > far. I
      > saw you had some discussion about location - please let me know
      > where
      > you will be meeting and at what time. Thanks very much,
      >
      > Adrienne :-)
      > www.knitandrun97.blogspot.com
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Got a little couch potato?

      Got a little couch potato?
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
        Come on out to the Caribou! We haven't officially moved yet, still pondering on the whole idea. The size of our group varies from 4 - 8 people on any given week, so the thoughts of moving has been talked about. The coffee shop where we are now is limited on space - plus the crowd has seemed to turn against us...but that's a whole other story.

        We have put a plan into motion that will have our table on reserve for us, so no worries about not getting seating.

        Glad you found us and can't wait to knit with you.

        ~Kris

        annie97v <Annie97@...> wrote:
        Hi, I would like to come to one of your Wednesday night gatherings. My
        name is Adrienne, I live in Olympia Fields, so Tinley is not too far. I
        saw you had some discussion about location - please let me know where
        you will be meeting and at what time. Thanks very much,

        Adrienne :-)
        www.knitandrun97. blogspot. com

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
          Congratulations on passing the Bar!! What a huge relief it must be. Sorry about the other week...we were put into a very uncomfortable situation, that still feels uncomfortable. I don't think we should have any issues going forward but if the group plans on making an "official" move then this would be the first place to look.

          Hope your feeling better and able to make it out this week.

          Cheers and Knit-On
          Kris

        • Annie97@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
            Thanks to all for the warm welcome!  I won't be able to come every Wednesday (2nd and 4th are for teaching the church ladies how to knit prayer shawls  :-) ), but I will try to come this Wednesday.  It's at 7, yes?

            If my post is full of questions marks, I apologize in advance.  I've had a lot of trouble with Yahoo lately  :-)

            Looking forward to meeting you all there,

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
              Congrats!!!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you.
              Aleta

[...]

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.