Wednesday at Caribou

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
      I'm planning to come early, probably closer to 6. Anyone want to join
      me in hogging some tables?

      ~Nancy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
        I don't mean to discourage you, but just an FYI, Aleta and I have
        tried that before . . .

        Please, feel free to show up early, I'm just not sure how much luck
        you are going to have.

        I was at Caribou over the weekend, and the same group was there,
        taking up multiple tables. I'm afraid they may not have anything
        better to do . . .

        We'll be figuring out our future locations at this week's meeting, so
        bring all your ideas and everything.

        I wish you lots of luck in snagging a table!

        Becca

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007
          I will.
          Theresa