Please don't forget!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      Please respond to our poll. Let us know if you'll be attending. It's
      ncie to know how large a group to expect.

      /grin

      Becca/Tzurriz
    • Kimberlee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
        Hey, Becca and ladies!
        Yeah, there's no way I can make it Wed. I'm so bummed. I have an
        expo at my friend's church the following night and found out they're
        expecting 100 women for the Girl's Night Out spa. I definitely need
        to be prepared! I don't have anyone who can help me out that night.
        I should be able to meet next month. I am itching to get time to
        knit. I am pretty sure I know what I want to start making!
        kimberlee

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@g...>