Kaffe Fassett

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
      Oh!! Am I up to this? Also, Just FYI info: Panera is open until 9pm.
      They were very pleasant and open for "gatherings". Lighting is good.
      Seating is plentiful and there is a fireplace to sit by in the winter.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
        My guess is he'll be talking about color theory, which is not
        particularly pegged to knitting skill.

        And Bethany, you're a better knitter than you give yourself credit
        for being. Those knitted toys you made were beautiful.

        Theresa

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC