Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Kaffe Fassett!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
      Yes, tickets are being sold by ... Arcadia, I think. Details are on
      the Windy City board at ravelry. I'll look up the phone number and
      all that and bring it on Wednesday or post it here.

      Freakin Kaffe Fassett right here in Chicago. Wow.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17, 2007
        Call Arcadia Knitting, 773-293-1211 for tickets and more info.

        That's all I could find, but it should be enough. Don't know their
        store hours.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
          Hey everyone,

          One of my writing buddies, Allie Pleiter, will be doing a book
          reading/signing and knit-in at Knitche Thursday night. Here's the
          info in case anyone is interested.

          I'm considering going ... weeknight, long drive, yadda yadda, but I
          still would kind of like to go if anyone is up for it.

          Theresa

          Greetings!

        • Annie97@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
            Crud.  This sounds wonderful, and Knitche is a store I have been wanting to visit, but I have another commitment on Thursday nights.

            Adrienne  :-)

            __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/