Kaffe Fassett!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
      I can't believe Kaffe Fassett is giving a class. I am so going to
      this even though my colorwork sucks. Dude is The Master.

      Anybody want to go?

      Theresa

      Kaffe Fassett is coming to town to give a lecture on October 6th, at
      the Swedish Museum. That's a Saturday at 7:00 pm and the cost is $25.
      Kaffe has new book out and he is on his promo tour.

      Brandon Mably will also be giving a workshop on Saturday and Sunday
      on color and creativity. He works with Kaffe and has been designing
      for Rowan for years.

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • amlahe616
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
        I am definately intersted. I know my mom will be too. Do we need
        to get tickets before hand?

        Amy

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

        _______________

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
          Yes, tickets are being sold by ... Arcadia, I think. Details are on
          the Windy City board at ravelry. I'll look up the phone number and
          all that and bring it on Wednesday or post it here.

          Freakin Kaffe Fassett right here in Chicago. Wow.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 17, 2007
            Call Arcadia Knitting, 773-293-1211 for tickets and more info.

            That's all I could find, but it should be enough. Don't know their
            store hours.

            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
              Hey everyone,

              One of my writing buddies, Allie Pleiter, will be doing a book
              reading/signing and knit-in at Knitche Thursday night. Here's the
              info in case anyone is interested.

              I'm considering going ... weeknight, long drive, yadda yadda, but I
              still would kind of like to go if anyone is up for it.

              Theresa

              Greetings!

            • Annie97@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
                Crud.  This sounds wonderful, and Knitche is a store I have been wanting to visit, but I have another commitment on Thursday nights.

                Adrienne  :-)

                __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/