Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitch and Bitch, 9/12/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
      I'm glad you found us Melanie. We welcome every skill level and before you know it, you'll be addicted just like the rest of us;)

      See you tomorrow, Knit-On!

      Kris

      Melanie Cannon <mel.cannon@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I'm a newbie to this list (and also to knitting/crocheting , really) and hope to make it tomorrow night to your SNB.

      My name is Melanie, and I just moved to this area about a month ago to start a job.  I graduated from law school in May and took the bar in July, and now I'm a legal aid almost-lawyer (waiting for those pesky bar results) at Prairie State Legal Services in Kankakee.

      I was part of an SNB group in St. Louis, but we were mostly law students looking for a distraction from our books and none of us got especially good at making anything.  So if you don't mind putting up with my beginner's questions, I'll look forward to meeting you!

      Have a good one,
      Melanie

      SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com wrote:
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday September 12, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Caribou Coffee -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 16205 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL