Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Checking In / Spontaneous SNB?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
      I will see if I can make it out...Sunday nights are difficult with school and work in the morning. ~Kris

      Apolonia Skywalk <nia_mac@...> wrote:
      Just so you don't think I have forgotten all about you all.

      I had a rather annoying summer and I wasn't able to come in for the
      two weeks I had planned. Oh well.

      Annoyingly, I haven't been able to make to any SNBs out here either
      because I have been working WAY TOO LONG just to stay caught up. There
      is something fundamentally wrong with this, but I can't change it
      until a certain update is completely finished and then I can forget it
      for a month ;-)

      Anyhow, in a fit of Itchy Fingers this Labor Day weekend, I crocheted.
      And boy did I... Do you remember the Scarf Box I was working on? The
      tiny filet crochet? It took me a year of off and on crocheting to do
      one piece. The bottom. Well, this weekend I did the top, front, back
      and both sides! OMG! That means I just need to wash, block, starch,
      protect and assemble it... Hmmm... must get to a Craft store to get a
      ruled pinboard. I am thinking of giving this to my cousins fiancee
      for her wedding on Saturday Sept 15 so I am afraid you may not be able
      to see it.

      Oh Yeah! I will be in Tinley! My Cousin is getting Married on the 15th
      at the Parish my mother says our house falls into. Anyway, since the
      reception is the same night and I got a day off from work, I will be
      IN on Sunday night! Anyone available for a spontaneous SNB at Caribou
      on the 16th in the afternoon or evening?

      LOL and I declare a pirate theme! Since International Talk Like a
      Pirate day is nearby.

      Anyhow, I haven't forgotten about you all! I totally miss you, hope I
      see some of you on Sunday, Sept 16!

      Later Days,
      Vicky