Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hi!

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20 2:31 PM
      We have a nice group. I won't be there for a couple of weeks due to a class I am taking. But, please come we would love to have you.  Aleta

      radomzal <radomzal@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Rebecca, and I'm new to the Tinley Park area.  I helped
      start up the Valparaiso SnB, and then moved to Tinley and have been
      dying to find some people in the area to knit with - I've definitely
      been knitting alone for too long!

      I should be able to make it to the next meeting and hope to meet some
      of you then!

      ~Rebecca

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20 2:42 PM
        Hi Rebecca,

        No need to knit alone!!
        I'm looking forward to meeting you...see you Wed.

        Kris

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 20 3:04 PM
          Please come join us on Wednesday, we'll be happy to have you!