Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Inspiration

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      It's always great to have you come on Wednesdays...and I hope you can work us into your schedule.

      Congratulations and good luck with the blog - it's looking good;) ~K

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      All right, ladies, all you bloggers have inspired me. (Especially
      since I can't seem to make it to Wednesdays, lately. <sigh>.)

      Here goes: http://kniteraria. blogspot. com/

      Our homeschooling group meeting is switching to Tuesdays, so hopefully
      that will free up my Wednesdays a little and enable me to not only
      meet with you, but actually, just maybe, get there at 7 and be on time!

      One thing at a time, right?

      ~Nancy

    • amlahe616
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        Love blog. Nice pictures. Made me want to go to the beach. I
        however can't post comments from work where I read everyones blogs.
        Stupid filters. Hope to see you on Wednesday.

        Amy