Inspiration

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      All right, ladies, all you bloggers have inspired me. (Especially
      since I can't seem to make it to Wednesdays, lately. <sigh>.)

      Here goes: http://kniteraria.blogspot.com/

      Our homeschooling group meeting is switching to Tuesdays, so hopefully
      that will free up my Wednesdays a little and enable me to not only
      meet with you, but actually, just maybe, get there at 7 and be on time!

      One thing at a time, right?

      ~Nancy

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          Love blog. Nice pictures. Made me want to go to the beach. I
          however can't post comments from work where I read everyones blogs.
          Stupid filters. Hope to see you on Wednesday.

          Amy