Hi!

  • radomzal
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Rebecca, and I'm new to the Tinley Park area. I helped
      start up the Valparaiso SnB, and then moved to Tinley and have been
      dying to find some people in the area to knit with - I've definitely
      been knitting alone for too long!

      I should be able to make it to the next meeting and hope to meet some
      of you then!

      ~Rebecca

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
          Hi Rebecca,

          No need to knit alone!!
          I'm looking forward to meeting you...see you Wed.

          Kris

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 20, 2006
            Please come join us on Wednesday, we'll be happy to have you!