Lolly's blog

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
      Here's the blog I was talking about tonight with the pictures of
      Peru's knitters and textiles.

      http://www.lollygirl.com/blog/

      The entries about Peru go back maybe a week or two.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
        I can't believe Kaffe Fassett is giving a class. I am so going to
        this even though my colorwork sucks. Dude is The Master.

        Anybody want to go?

        Theresa

        Kaffe Fassett is coming to town to give a lecture on October 6th, at
        the Swedish Museum. That's a Saturday at 7:00 pm and the cost is $25.
        Kaffe has new book out and he is on his promo tour.

        Brandon Mably will also be giving a workshop on Saturday and Sunday
        on color and creativity. He works with Kaffe and has been designing
        for Rowan for years.

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • amlahe616
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
          I am definately intersted. I know my mom will be too. Do we need
          to get tickets before hand?

          Amy

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Stevens

          _______________

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
            Yes, tickets are being sold by ... Arcadia, I think. Details are on
            the Windy City board at ravelry. I'll look up the phone number and
            all that and bring it on Wednesday or post it here.

            Freakin Kaffe Fassett right here in Chicago. Wow.

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 17, 2007
              Call Arcadia Knitting, 773-293-1211 for tickets and more info.

              That's all I could find, but it should be enough. Don't know their
              store hours.

              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
                Hey everyone,

                One of my writing buddies, Allie Pleiter, will be doing a book
                reading/signing and knit-in at Knitche Thursday night. Here's the
                info in case anyone is interested.

                I'm considering going ... weeknight, long drive, yadda yadda, but I
                still would kind of like to go if anyone is up for it.

                Theresa

                Greetings!

              • Annie97@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 23, 2007
                  Crud.  This sounds wonderful, and Knitche is a store I have been wanting to visit, but I have another commitment on Thursday nights.

                  Adrienne  :-)

                  __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:SouthSuburbanSnB-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: SouthSuburbanSnB-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/