Fulmar

  • amlahe616
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      I love Fulmar. What weight/yardage is it? I am so tempted. I have
      wanted to do an Aran for some time. Maybe if it was a KAL I would
      actually start it. But only if I have stash for it, which I think I
      do.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
        You would need between 3000 and 3900 yards of sportweight/DK,
        depending on the size you would want to make.

        I think we're going to have a good KAL for this. I've sent out some
        more invitations today. Interest is stronger than I thought it would
        be!

        Theresa