Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Train wreck on two circulars

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      Yeah. This is why I love my dpn's. Sorry about the pink ramen. Good
      thing yarn always lets us call a do-over, eh?

      Theresa

      --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble
      > brain
      > to handle.
      >
      > I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
      > some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and
      > THEN
      > trying two at a time on circulars.
      >
      > You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
      > rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them.
      > However,
      > I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.
      >
      > ~Nancy
      >
      > P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
    • sahmiamnc
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
        Theresa, I love my dpn's too -- I just wanted to be adventurous and
        try something new. Ha!

        That's a good tip, MB -- I'll remember that if I get my own set of
        circulars. These are borrowed so I can't paint them.

        Sorry about your turbos, Kris. :-(

        ~Nancy