Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Train wreck on two circulars

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      oh boy...sounds like a disaster with the needles. Bring it next time and maybe we'll just try one sock toe up;)

      nope. my size 0 addi is drifting in the wind somewhere. ::pout:: I'm tempted to go looking for it on my way home.

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble brain
      to handle.

      I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
      some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and THEN
      trying two at a time on circulars.

      You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
      rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them. However,
      I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.

      ~Nancy

      P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
        Yeah. This is why I love my dpn's. Sorry about the pink ramen. Good
        thing yarn always lets us call a do-over, eh?

        Theresa

        --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble
        > brain
        > to handle.
        >
        > I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
        > some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and
        > THEN
        > trying two at a time on circulars.
        >
        > You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
        > rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them.
        > However,
        > I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.
        >
        > ~Nancy
        >
        > P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

        http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      • sahmiamnc
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
          Theresa, I love my dpn's too -- I just wanted to be adventurous and
          try something new. Ha!

          That's a good tip, MB -- I'll remember that if I get my own set of
          circulars. These are borrowed so I can't paint them.

          Sorry about your turbos, Kris. :-(

          ~Nancy