Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Train wreck on two circulars

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      It can be difficult to keep track of the needles when using two circulars.  I have painted one of my with nail polish to keep things straight.

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble brain
      to handle.

      I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
      some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and THEN
      trying two at a time on circulars.

      You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
      rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them. However,
      I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.

      ~Nancy

      P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
          Yeah. This is why I love my dpn's. Sorry about the pink ramen. Good
          thing yarn always lets us call a do-over, eh?

          Theresa

          --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

          > Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble
          > brain
          > to handle.
          >
          > I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
          > some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and
          > THEN
          > trying two at a time on circulars.
          >
          > You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
          > rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them.
          > However,
          > I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.
          >
          > ~Nancy
          >
          > P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

          http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
        • sahmiamnc
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
            Theresa, I love my dpn's too -- I just wanted to be adventurous and
            try something new. Ha!

            That's a good tip, MB -- I'll remember that if I get my own set of
            circulars. These are borrowed so I can't paint them.

            Sorry about your turbos, Kris. :-(

            ~Nancy