Train wreck on two circulars

  • sahmiamnc
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble brain
      to handle.

      I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
      some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and THEN
      trying two at a time on circulars.

      You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
      rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them. However,
      I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.

      ~Nancy

      P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
            Yeah. This is why I love my dpn's. Sorry about the pink ramen. Good
            thing yarn always lets us call a do-over, eh?

            Theresa

            --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

            > Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble
            > brain
            > to handle.
            >
            > I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
            > some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and
            > THEN
            > trying two at a time on circulars.
            >
            > You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
            > rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them.
            > However,
            > I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.
            >
            > ~Nancy
            >
            > P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?

            http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
          • sahmiamnc
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
              Theresa, I love my dpn's too -- I just wanted to be adventurous and
              try something new. Ha!

              That's a good tip, MB -- I'll remember that if I get my own set of
              circulars. These are borrowed so I can't paint them.

              Sorry about your turbos, Kris. :-(

              ~Nancy